League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Re: ISO Mid to Late Round Pick

By setherick
3/18/2016 7:35 pm
Sitting around watching the NCAA tourney? Why not trade me some late round picks. Players and price listed below. Price is for this season only.

late-3 or early-4 -- RB - Steve Skinner - 72 carries 401 yards 5 TDs rushing.

mid-5 to early-6 -- WR/RB - Calvin Meyers - 42 catches 626 yards 8 TDs (fan and management favorite) -- TRADED

mid-4 to late-4 -- DE - John Oney - 20 tackles 20 sacks 3 knockdowns

mid-4 to mid-5 (depends on how you value him and at which position) -- DE - Charles Carmichael - 5 tackles 4 sacks 1 fumble recovered in only 398 snaps (just now starting to develop as a DE)

[s]late-3 to late-4 -- DT - Michael Chung - plays behind two long term starters and is lost in the DL rotation[/s] -- Keeping Chung since I traded Knight.

6 or 7 -- SLB - Michael Rao - off and on Pittsburgh's roster all season, shows potential, needs a chance

mid-4 to mid-5 -- CB/SS - Michael Smith - 11 tackles and 2 knockdowns as rookie buried in the depth chart

late-3 to mid-4 -- SLB/MLB Ronald Byrne - 17 tackles 4 sacks 1 knockdown 1 interception - he's a good player for someone that plays a lot of zone with their LBs (I play no zone); has 100 EXP at MLB -- TRADED

offer -- Howard Boyd - run blocking FB with few offensive stats
Last edited at 3/19/2016 11:23 am