Sitting around watching the NCAA tourney? Why not trade me some late round picks. Players and price listed below. Price is for this season only.
late-3 or early-4 -- RB - Steve Skinner
- 72 carries 401 yards 5 TDs rushing.
mid-5 to early-6 -- WR/RB - Calvin Meyers
- 42 catches 626 yards 8 TDs (fan and management favorite) -- TRADED
mid-4 to late-4 -- DE - John Oney
- 20 tackles 20 sacks 3 knockdowns
mid-4 to mid-5 (depends on how you value him and at which position) -- DE - Charles Carmichael
- 5 tackles 4 sacks 1 fumble recovered in only 398 snaps (just now starting to develop as a DE)
[s]late-3 to late-4 -- DT - Michael Chung
- plays behind two long term starters and is lost in the DL rotation[/s] -- Keeping Chung since I traded Knight.
6 or 7 -- SLB - Michael Rao
- off and on Pittsburgh's roster all season, shows potential, needs a chance
mid-4 to mid-5 -- CB/SS - Michael Smith
- 11 tackles and 2 knockdowns as rookie buried in the depth chart
late-3 to mid-4 -- SLB/MLB Ronald Byrne
- 17 tackles 4 sacks 1 knockdown 1 interception - he's a good player for someone that plays a lot of zone with their LBs (I play no zone); has 100 EXP at MLB -- TRADED
offer -- Howard Boyd
- run blocking FB with few offensive stats
Last edited at 3/19/2016 11:23 am